Glide Cam 4000
Glidecam is a three-axis handheld stabilizer designed for use with video cameras up to 10 lb, transforming shaky camera footage into smooth, professional shots. Its precision camera balance platform incorporates a quick release, drop-in dovetail plate that lets you quickly attach or remove your camera, and features fine-tuning control knobs that enable precision front-to-back and side-to-side adjustments for horizontal balancing.
Further aiding balancing is a 1" diameter telescopic center post with foam-padded handle grip. Rounding out the system is the dynamic base platform that supports the included counterweights and can manually expand or contract, allowing you to adjust the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia of the system.
- Quick release camera plate with brass alignment pin and spring-loaded plate lock
- Adjustable, inertial-control base platform
- Precision bearings at all vital points
- Allows for unrestricted booming and 360° panning
- 16 counterweight plates
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole for optional monitor mounting
- Made with precision anodized black aluminum
- Laser-etched labeling
- Rubber feet under base platform
Booking & Usage
Delivery Speed Options
All fees are for a 12-hour maximum booking per day rental (1-day). Additional days are easily available. You will only pay the per booking fee and any local sales tax at the time of checkout. If you have any member rewards, please be sure to apply them at checkout to ensure savings.